CLOSING DATE: 31 July 2015
Location : All Provinces
ROSHCON SOC Ltd is offering x274 opportunities to be recruit Unemployed for a 2-Year Internship / Learnership and a 4-Year Apprenticeship Programme.
The opportunity is aimed at providing Workplace Exposure and Experience through Skills Based Programmes in different Occupations / Disciplines within the Company.
Unemployed Candidates in Possession of the following Relevant Qualifications are invited to apply:
Apprentice (N2 Or Technical Matric)
REF NO: RR 0010174
Learnership – Driver
REF NO: RR 0010175
Engineer In Training
REF NO: RR 0010176
Pupil Technician (P1 And P2)
REF NO: RR 0010177
Graduate In Training
REF NO: RR 0010178
Successful Applicants will be required to sign a 2-Year Internship / Learnership Agreement or a 4-Year Apprenticeship Contract and will be paid a stipend according to Company Policies and Procedures.
How To Apply
Detailed current CV with the reference number and the discipline being applied for; to be clearly stated on the CV.
The above to be forwarded by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
only applications send to this mail box will be considered.
The recruitment process shall take place in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Organisation – People living With Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please take note of the following:
- Quote the advertisement reference number and discipline indicated aboave on all applications.
- No application will be considered without it.
- A separate application must be completed for each position applied for.
- All applicants will be long listed according to the minimum criteria of the job as advertised.
- Candidates who have already participated in an internship / apprentice programme will not be considered.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. If an applicant has not been contacted by the Recruitment Team within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, then the application must be considered unsuccessful.
- Applicants will be subjected to further assessments i.e. pre-employment medicals, criminal verifications; Psychometric assessments (if applicable) as per company policies and procedures